As mortgage rates hit a 20-year high and the economy began to falter, sales declined and price growth slowed across the U.S. housing market. Still, among the 100 most expensive zip codes in the U.S. and the 10 most expensive zip codes in Arizona, more places saw price increases this year than last year, with 86% of zip codes seeing increases. was seen
read also: Arizona’s Property Taxes See Third Largest Increase in Five Years
read also: Arizona, No. 2 Home Price Growth
That said, prices rose at a slightly slower pace this year compared to 2021. More precisely, the 2022 median is up more than 25% with just 16 zips compared to last year’s 25. Overall, the median price change in 2022 was in the +39% range. and -41%.
Despite this slowing pace of growth, a record 128 zip codes posted the 100 highest median selling prices this year (resulting in 22 ties). And they’ve also reached new heights that might have been unimaginable just a few years ago, among them Atherton’s $7.9 million median price. Median $2.9 million in Paradise Valley, Arizona. His $4.75 million median dizzying of his 98039 in Medina, Washington.
Again, rank the zip codes by median selling price. This is calculated from the actual closed sale to reflect actual market conditions, not a price that represents the seller’s target. high. Specifically, the five most expensive zips in the country have a median value of over $5 million, and a total of 14 zips exceed his $4 million threshold. In fact, of the 128 zips on the list, only 27 had a median value below $2 million, and those were also he over $1.7 million.
Other key findings from our research:
• Paradise Valley hit a new record price with a median price of $2.9 million. After 33% YoY price increase gain
• Scottsdale’s 85262 was 2nd highest zip code in Arizona wMedian $1.4 millionfollowed by care freeze 85377 When a $median 1.2 million
• Cheapest homes for sale today of Highest zip code in Arizona It is listed for Only $375,000, $2.5 million below median
• The highest postal code in the United States is 94027, Atherton. Atherton near meEdited $8 million median and Kepoint 6 consecutive crowns
• Nationally; 50 Postal code median between $2 million and $3 million
Here are the 10 most expensive zip codes in Arizona.
Top 10 Most Expensive U.S. ZIP Codes: Sagaponack Returns to No. 2, Boston’s 02199 Drops Median by 41%
2022 sets new all-time highs with 14 zips crossing the $4 million threshold and five most expensive ones crossing $5 million.
1. AthertonCalifornia (94027)
Median home sales price in 2022: $7,900,000
2. SagaponackNew York (11962)
Median home sales price in 2022: $5,750,000
3. RossCalifornia (94957)
Median home sales price in 2022: $5,500,000
4. Miami BeachFlorida (33109)
Median home sales price in 2022: $5,200,000
5. Beverly HillsCalifornia (90210)
Median home sales price in 2022: $5,122,000
Median home sales price in 2022: $4,750,000
7. Santa MonicaCalifornia (90402)
Median home sales price in 2022: $4,400,000
8. Santa BarbaraCalifornia (93108)
Median home sales price in 2022: $4,300,000
9. Newport BeachCalifornia (92661)
Median home sales price in 2022: $4,293,000
10. Rancho Santa FeCalifornia (92067)
Median home sales price in 2022: $4,275,000