The week between Christmas and New Year feels like purgatory, and the chaos of festivities and normal life doesn’t really end until 2023 begins. Whether you’re spending time in your childhood bedroom or figuring out what to do with the gift card you just received, this is your last chance to get discounts on beauty products this year.
To help you stay on top of your skincare and makeup deals and still spend time with your loved ones, we’ve created a cheat sheet of 17 products (you’re welcome). Prices start at just $10 with a steep 63% discount.
My list runs the gamut from skin to hair to makeup concerns. One of his products that stands out in particular is Pat McGrath Labs’ seasonal edition of his Mthrshp Mega eyeshadow his palette. This brand rarely sells and their annual seasonal palette should have already sold out.The pigments are divine and the colors are delightful. There’s also the Three Ships lip scrub you need when your lips are paper-dry, and Mermade’s Blow His Dryer Brush for 55% off, which make great alternatives to other perennially popular products. .
Shop 17 Post Christmas Sale
- Wabi-Sabi Valley of Light Illuminative Two-in-One Facial Mask & Exfoliant, $17 (originally $34). Credo Beauty.com
- Well People Bio Correct Concealer, $15 (originally $22). Credo Beauty.com
- Editor’s choice: Johnny Concert Drips Liquid Luminizer, $32 (originally $45). Credo Beauty.com
- Peace Out Retinol Face Stick; $22 (originally $34); Peace Out Skincare.com
- Dry Winter Skin Cleanser Swap: Peace Out Daily Cleansing Balm, $14 (originally $22). Peace Out Skincare.com
- Use to the People Triple Peptides + Cactus Oasis Serum, $41 (originally $54). Youthtothepeople.com
- Biggest discount: Glo 24K 7 Color LED Beauty Mask, $69 (originally $189). verishop.com
- Editor’s choice: Pat McGrath Labs Mthrshp Mega: Celestial Nirvana Eyeshadow Palette, $62 (originally $82). sephora.com
- Dermaflash Dermapore, $60 With Code FAB40 (originally $99); dermaflash.com
- Editor’s choice: Nars Climax Mascara Set, $19 (originally $30). Nordstrom.com
- Mermade Hair Blow Dryer Brush, $33 (originally $74). Nordstrom.com
- Shopper Favorites: Vegamour Gro Lash Serum, $58 with code NEWYEAR23 (originally $72); vegamour.com
- Celebrity Endorsements: Vegamour Gro Foundation Kit, $94 with Code NEWYEAR23 (originally $138); vegamour.com
- Solution for Cracked Winter Lips: Three Ships Piña Colada Lip Exfoliator, $10 (originally $13). threeshipsbeauty.com
- Post-holiday fatigue: Versed Vacation Eyes Brightening Eye Gel, $13 (originally $18). versedskin.com
- Fleur & Bee Rose Water Toner, $12 with Code Goodbye 2022 (originally $24); fleurandbee.com
- Braun IPL Silk Expert Mini, $160 (originally $200). amazon.com
Well People Bio Correct Concealer
buy now: $15 (originally $22); credobeauty.com
Skincare-enhancing makeup products have been one of the best beauty industry innovations of the last five years. Picking a smart product like Well People’s Bio Correct Concealer will instantly cover imperfections and hide blemishes and blemishes. Not only does it brighten your skin, but it also brightens your skin with long-term use. Ingredients such as green tea, pomegranate and sunflower seed oil are appreciated for these benefits. They are a combination of cell-regenerating antioxidants and nourishing acids and vitamins.
Five-star reviewers say it’s “especially effective on acne scars,” “goes on smoothly, fills in deep wrinkles,” and even “hides melasma.”
Johnny Concert Drip Liquid Luminizer
buy now: $32 (originally $45); CredoBeauty.com
The problem with online shopping for a living is that you are constantly exposed to new products to try. The latest offering is this Johnny Concert highlighter. Another example of a makeup product with skincare-like benefits, this one is infused with healthy doses of shea butter, grape seed and rosehip oil.
The serum-highlighter hybrid comes in two shades, gold and platinum, and five-star reviewers say it’s “pure magic” for “giving your skin that special something.”
Peace Out Daily Cleansing Balm
buy now: $14 (originally $22); Peace Out Skincare.com
I used a benzoyl peroxide face wash all year round and it cured my adult acne, but this winter it was so dry that I realized I couldn’t use it every day. To top it off, I used Peace Out’s Daily Cleansing Balm twice a week and it was a great experience.
Thanks to chemical and physical exfoliants (biodegradable cellulose and salicylic acid), pores are decongested and skin is free of breakout-causing bacteria. It is also rich in hyaluronic acid and ceramide, so even after rinsing it off, it feels like your skin is nourished and hydrated.
begamore glo foundation kit
buy now: with $94 code NEWYEAR23 (originally $138); vegamour.com
Thanks to Nicole Kidman’s endorsement, hundreds of incredible shopper reviews, and my personal journey to miraculous eyelash growth, Vegamour has so much real estate on my brain this year. The brand is currently having a sale sitewide. 20% off all items, 25% off bundles and kits. I highly recommend the Gro Lash Serum, the Gro Foundation Kit comes with Revitalizing Shampoo, Revitalizing Conditioner and Scalp Detoxifying Serum.
This routine has hundreds of 5-star reviews from shoppers who say they can’t miss the results. “My thinning hair went away in just a handful…the flecks of thinning hair actually regrowth my hair.” said it was seeing consistent quarter to half inch growth each month.
Brown IPL Silk Expert Mini
buy now: $160 (originally $200); amazon.com
As for Braun’s IPL, I’ll keep my mouth shut when I feel like it’s made up for spending this long trying. He just can’t believe how much his body hair improved in 2 sessions and in some areas it was already completely removed.
The exact model I’m using is $430, but if you’re willing to sacrifice swappable heads and other very technical features I don’t fully understand , this version is a steal at $160.