With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to start preparing your gifts. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone you love, top-rated beauty products are always a good idea. You can easily find skin and hair care products at low prices.
The beauty sale runs from today until November 6th, with a new sale starting each day. You’ll find discounts on popular products from brands like Elemis, Maybelline, Olaplex and Drybar, just to name a few. Below, we’ve rounded up the 45 best deals to grab from the multi-week sale event, starting with our five top picks.
buy now: $8 (originally $11); amazon.com
Best Overall Deal:
If you only buy a few items at Amazon’s annual beauty sale, these are the products. Maybelline Super Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick has nearly 60,000 5-star reviews, but this OPI Neutral Manicure Set gets you two of the brand’s most popular colors, Bubble Bath and Funny Bunny, for $19. . In the skincare department, you can get 20% off Elemis Hydra-Boost Serum, which “softens and brightens” skin, and this StriVectin eye cream, which targets fine lines and under-eye bags, is on sale for $44. At the grand finale, the R+Co Full Picture Must-Have Kit, which includes mini versions of seven of the brand’s most beloved products, will be offered at a discounted price.
buy now: $18 (originally $22); amazon.com
Great value skincare:
Whether you’re looking for a new cleanser, serum, or moisturizer, Amazon has it for sale. You can completely revamp your skincare routine for $18 with this 5-piece Belif skincare set, or pick up individual products like Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturizer and Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum. Keep scrolling to see all 10 must-have skincare products on sale on Amazon.
- Korres Elasti-Smooth Body Butter, $17 (originally $24)
- Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Cream, $20 (originally $24)
- EltaMD Skin Recovery Essence Face Toner, $27 (originally $34)
- Belif Hydrators-On-the-Go Kit, $18 (originally $22)
- Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Collagen Hydra-Gel Face and Eye Patches, $54 (originally $65)
- StriVectin Anti-Wrinkle Double Fix for Lips, $35 (originally $39)
- Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturizer, $40 (originally $50)
- Tula Skin Care Hello Radiance Illuminating Face Serum, $59 (originally $68)
- PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Face Serum, $108 (originally $120)
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum, $144 (originally $169)
buy now: $12 (originally $18); amazon.com
Best makeup deals:
If you have a holiday party or event coming up in the next few months, you might as well stock up on some new cosmetics. . You can also save on premium makeup, like this Jane Iredale Brow Kit at $25 and Perricon MD No Makeup Blush at $28. Check out all 10 holiday makeup picks below.
- Maybelline Lifter Gloss, $8 (originally $10)
- Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil, $8 (originally $9)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Multi-Use Concealer, $9 (originally $11)
- NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner, $9 (originally $10)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, $9 (originally $12)
- NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette, $12 (originally $18)
- L’Oreal Paris Makeup True Match Lumi Lotion, $13 (originally $16)
- Pür Minerals On Point Eyeshadow Palette, $15 (originally $22)
- Jane Iredale GreatShape Eyebrow Kit, $25 (originally $38)
- Perricone MD No Makeup Blush, $28 (originally $35)
buy now: $25 (originally $28); amazon.com
Best Hair Deals:
With everything from Keranique’s hair-growth shampoo and conditioner set to Drybar’s blow dryer brushes offered at heavily discounted prices, the hair care deal certainly doesn’t disappoint. We also recommend checking out the Olaplex Ultimate Essentials Kit, which includes mini versions of five of the brand’s most popular products and treatments.
- All About Curls Essential and Deluxe Moisture Starter Kit, $13 (originally $16)
- Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray, $17 (originally $23)
- Wow Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Conditioner Set, $23 (originally $26)
- Olaplex Ultimate Essentials Kit, $25 (originally $28)
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, $23 (originally $29)
- Keranique Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Hair Growth and Thinning, $40 (originally $50)
- R+Co Going Up Thickening Kit, $43 (originally $48)
- Nioxin System Kit 1 For Lightly Thinned Natural Hair, $46 (originally $76)
- T3 AireBrush Duo Replaceable Hot Air Blow Dry Brush, $133 (originally $190)
- Driver Single Shot on the Rocks Styling Kit, $147 (originally $155)
buy now: $10 (originally $11); amazon.com
Best deals on nails:
Whether you want to paint your nails at home or moisturize your cuticles between manicure appointments, now’s the perfect time to stock up on your favorite products. There are many OPI products for sale. You can also save on an entire set of Deborah Lippmann gel polishes. This makes a great holiday gift. Browse more nail care deals from fan-favorite brands below.
- OPI Expert Touch Lint-Free Nail Wipes, $7 (originally $9)
- OPI Nail Lacquer $10 (originally $11)
- OPI Nail and Cuticle Oil, $10 (originally $11)
- OPI Ridge Filler, $10 (originally $11)
- Eau Thermale Avene Cold Cream Concentrated Hand Cream, $12 (originally $15)
- OPI Infinite Shine 2 Longwear Lacquer, $12 (originally $14)
- OPI Infinite Shine ProStay Primer and Gloss, $14 (originally $23)
- Tweezerman Exclusive Dusty Rose Tea Manicure Set, $12 (originally $22)
- Deborah Lippman The Cure Cuticle Cream, $20 (original price $24)
- Deborah Lipman Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Set, $31 (originally $36)
Shop more InStyle editor-approved beauty deals: