Next week at CVS you’ll get a $15 ExtraCare dollar when you acquire$35 in getting involved skin care items. This offer ran this week too, however is a different code … meaning you get to make the benefit again! Plus next week we’ve got a couple of various products included. To get the best offer, you want to look at what shop vouchers you have and add in the products that you have the most vouchers for. While store discount coupons are different for everybody, hopefully seeing a concept will help you make your own strategy!
Here’s my prepare for utilizing brand-new Cetaphil vouchers along with a couple of shop coupons.
CVS Deal (10/4– 10/10):
- $15 ECB wyb $35 in Participating Personal Care– ** Deal Idea **
( 2) Cetaphil Facial Cleanser, 8 oz, $9.49
( 2) Old Spice Body Wash, 21 oz, B1G1 50% off at $7.49
( 1) Bulldog Body Wash, 16.9 oz, $7.99
- -$ 5/2 Cetaphil Skin Products, printing at CVS Coupon Center
- -$ 6/2 Cetaphil items, excl 4 oz or Less Daily Facial Cleanser, Gentle Skin Cleanser , Moisturizing Lotion, Moisturizing Cream, or single bars and Cetaphil Baby, limitation 2, RMN 10/04
- -$2/2 Old Spice antiperspirant, body wash or bar soap, excl High Endurance and trial, limit 2, PG 09/27
- – $3 off Bulldog Men’s Body Wash, printing at CVS Coupon Center
Overall Due: $22.20
Return: $15 ExtraCare Bucks
Send For:-LRB- 2
-$1.50 off Cetaphil Face Cleanser, limit 3, Ibotta mobile app
Makes it $4.20 for whatever or 84 cents each
Have a look at more excellent CVS deals.