Learn how to apply for a one-day coupon that allows your visitors to park near your home. Includes eligibility, required documents, duration and cost.
Parking ticket system
Use 1-Day Digital Parking Coupons to allow friends, vendors, or others to park in your resident’s parking zone on a specified date.
A parking permit is not required to apply for a coupon.
Fees and Eligibility
- Each home within the covered area can claim 50 free coupons per year. Additional coupons cost $5 each.
- Each business can apply for up to 10,000 coupons per year. These cost $5 each when activated.
Apply for a parking ticket (6 steps)
What you need before applying
AT park account
You must have an AT Parks account set up through MyAT to claim the coupon. See step 2.
You must upload a digital version of your document to prove you live on property. It must be his JPG, PDF or doc file with name, address, date of issue and no larger than 2MB.
- A complete electricity, internet, or other utility bill within the last two months
- A letter from your power company or internet provider indicating that you have signed up (if you moved within the last two months)
- A current fixed-term tenancy agreement signed by you and your landlord
- A letter from the landlord or primary tenant stating that you live at the address (for permanent contracts)
- Electoral rolls within 3 months.
We cannot accept:
- water bill or bill
- bank statement or document
- Property documents such as title papers and sales agreements.
you should make sure you have read the terms and conditions.
Setting up an AT park account
Log in to MyAT or create a MyAT account if you don’t already have one.
1. Click “AT Park”
3. Click the AT park registration button
4. Complete the AT Park registration form
A credit or debit card is required. Payment is only taken from your card when purchasing a coupon.
Login to your parking account
Please select a coupon type
From the menu on the left, select one of the following:
- school and community
Select a Coupon Book for the zone from the drop-down menu.
fill out the application
You will need to enter your credit or debit card details. Payment will only be taken from your card at the time of coupon payment.
After submitting the application
If you apply after your zone update date, the application process can take up to 10 business days. It may take longer if your application is incomplete and more information is required.
The process has two steps.
- Approved – Your application is “approved” if you have the required information, but the payment has not yet been completed.
- Approved – Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email letting you know that your permit has been approved.
Note: you must Activate Coupon Before parking in a resident parking zone.
When to start using the parking ticket
Once AT Park shows the coupon as ‘granted’, you can activate the coupon for a specific date. Do this before parking in a residential parking lot. Otherwise, you may be fined.
Coupon confirmation method
Parking attendants use license plate recognition technology to check if a vehicle has a coupon to park in a zone.
Open in new tab or window
Opens on external website
Opens an external website in a new tab or window