Amazon Prime Day 2.0? Yes! Except this time, it’s called the Prime Early Access Sale 2022.
Shopping events will be held across a variety of categories on Tuesday, October 11th and Wednesday, October 12th. But what is one of our favorite categories? Nothing but beauty!
From Prime Day skincare and makeup deals to body and hair care deals. There are so many great discounts just waiting to be discovered. TRUE good stuff.
don’t you believe us? Well, take a look at the sales we’ve already collected below. .
Top brands like ELEMIS, Lorac, Beautyblender and Mario Badescu are included in this limited line-up.
1. Beautyblender Pop Makeup Sponge $15, original price $20
Create the freshest, perfect canvas with this makeup sponge. Use dry or watch it expand after a few splashes. Either way, you will reach for it every day.
2. LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm, $12, original price: $17
Treat dry lips with coconut oil, peptides and adenosine. Did I mention you can also enjoy a gorgeous lip shine with this lip balm?
3. LORAC Light Source Mega Beam Highlighter, $14, original price: $24
This high-impact highlighter features ultra-fine pearlescent pigments so you can sparkle and shine wherever you go.
4. LORAC Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette, $33, original price: $42
Another LORAC find is this Unzipped Palette. A classic and a must-have for any woman’s makeup bag.
5. Smith & Cult Lip Gloss, $15, Original Price: $22
Slap those lips loud and proud! With this ultra-shiny lip gloss, you can dazzle everyone with your good looks.
6. Jane Iredale Great Shape Eyebrow Kit, $25, original price: $38
First, the snap case is too cute. Second, with this brow kit, you can have amazing brows wherever you are.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, $16, Original Price: $23
30% off popular Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products.
8. Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, $48, original price: $68
Make your lashes super healthy with the cult favorite Grande Cosmetics Grande Lash MD Serum, now on sale.
9. Happy By Clinique For Women, $43, original price: $60
It is an irresistible gem for fragrance lovers. Get this 3.4 oz bottle of her Clinique Happy Perfume today! It’s still on sale.
1. Dylonic Store Exfoliating Brush, $12, Original Price: $14
Treat rough, uneven skin with this Dilonic Exfoliating Brush. Best of all, it’s not a pain to use. Instead, it is soft and gentle on the body.
2. Health Priority Natural Products Store Organic Vitamin E Oil for Skin and Scars, $21, original price: $25
Handcrafted in small batches, this vitamin E oil is ideal for blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles and scars. Go ahead and reach your skin’s greatest potential.
3. Comfort Zone Sublime Skin Eye Patch, $47, original price: $59
Reveal a rejuvenated, bright under-eye area with these Comfort Zone Eye Patches. Simple and ready to use, but with great results.
4. Perricon MD No Makeup Easy Rinse Makeup Remover Cleanser, $12, Original Price: $15
Remove makeup with this gentle gel cleanser. Cleanse your face of impurities, products and more in one easy step.
5. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, $19, original price: $22
Strengthen the skin barrier, balance the skin and minimize the appearance of pores with this cetaphil daily cleanser.
6. Innisfree Green Tea Facial Toner, $14, original price: $17
Moisturizing your skin with eco-friendly Jeju green tea, this liquid toner has everything you need. Enjoy two bottles of 200mL and 160mL.
7. Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub, $18, original price: $26
Scrub away loose, rough, and uneven skin. This Mario Badescu find smells gentle and divine.
8. ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, $116, original price: $165
Care for signs of aging with Elemis for supple, firm and elastic skin. This cream is rich, nourishing and leaves your skin feeling divine.
9. Philosophy Hope An A Jar Hyaluronic Glow Water Cream, $29, Original Price: $42
Boost your skin’s moisture levels with this water cream. Packed with ice water, hyaluronic acid, and pineapple extract.
10. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, $10, Original Price: $17
If there’s one thing you need to buy on sale day, it’s this Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. If you keep applying it overnight, the breakouts will heal considerably.
11. Porous Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Exfoliant, $27, original price: $34
Enjoy a gentle, non-irritating exfoliator packed with 2% Beta Hydroxy Acids to unclog and shrink pores.
1. VIRTUE Healing Oil, $35, original price: $44
Virtue offers a 20% discount across brands, but one of our favorites is their award-winning healing oil. Locks in moisture with a coconut-like scent.
2. Flathead Products Store Hair Scalp Massager and Shampoo Brush, $7, original price: $10
Easily clean your scalp and get a soothing massage at the same time. The perfect companion for your shower.
3. Crave Naturals Glide Through Detangle Brush, $9, Original Price: $15
Enjoy firm, high-quality bristles that supplely adapt to your hair. Leaving tangles and knots in the past has never been easier.
4. Grande Cosmetics GrandeHAIR Set, $102, original price: $145
Say hello to luscious long locks. A 3-step system of rejuvenating serum, peptide shampoo, and peptide conditioner.
5. Amika The Alpha 360 Dryer, $210, original price: $300
Equipped with two rotating dials, you can easily switch between temperature and speed. In other words, you can have your own hair drying experience.
6. Drybar Prep Rally Prime and Prep Detangler, $21, original price: $26
Did someone say a daily vitamin for your hair? Yes we did! This detangler that detangles screwdrivers protects hair from heat and prepares it for styling products.
7. Aussie Deep Conditioner with Avocado, $10, original price: $17
Get super smooth and moisturized hair. Just apply conditioner, wait 3 minutes and wash off. It’s so easy and so effective.
8. Wet Brush Shine Enhancer Hair Brush, $7, Original Price: $9
Gently detangle knots with this brush and spread natural hair oil all over the mane. Sooner or later you will have a head of shiny strands.
9. UNITE Hair 7SECONDS Detangler Leave-In Conditioner, $23, Original Price: $33
Spray 4-6 times onto towel-dried hair. That’s how you get an effective, weightless leave-in detangler.
10. Hot Tools Pro Artist Black Gold Evolve Ionic Salon Hair Flat Iron, $57, original price: $120
Create sophisticated styles with this comprehensive hot tool. Do you want your strands straight or curled? It’s your decision.
Buy items eligible for the New York Post Shopping Amazon Prime Sale:
For more information, visit the New York Post shopping section.