KEEPING up with the sheer volume of beauty Black Friday deals is proving to be a hard task – but fear not, we’ve got the best of the best rounded up for you below.
Many major brands and retailers like Boots, Cult Beauty and Lookfantastic, will continue to run deals all weekend, giving you plenty of time to shop all the offers.
- Shop Boots Black Friday deals here
- Shop Lookfantastic Black Friday deals here
- Shop Cult Beauty Black Friday deals here
- Shop Sephora beauty Black Friday deals here
From raved-over hair gadgets and hero skincare to iconic perfumes, aftershaves and must-have makeup, we’ve selected our favourite deals below that you won’t want to miss.
Best Black Friday beauty deals now live
If you want to get your Christmas shopping done for less, then keep your eyes peeled on this page for all the latest beauty deals as they go live.
(AD) Lookfantastic deals
For the weekend Lookfantastic is offering an extra 5% off using code: EXTRA5 at checkout.
- LOOKFANTASTIC Beauty Advent Calendar 2022, £75 (save £25)- buy here
- BaByliss 9000 Cordless Straightener, £60 (was £200, save £140) – buy here
- Clinique Refresh and Get Ready Skincare and Makeup Gift Set (Worth £134.79): £50 (was £100, saving £50) – buy here
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: £18.90 (was £27, saving £8.10) – buy here
- Real Techniques Everyday Essentials: £10.40 (was £20.99, saving £10.59) – buy here
- BaByliss Midnight Luxe 235 Titanium Ceramic Hair Straightener: £35 (was £70, saving £35) – buy here
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup: £31.88 (was: £37.50, saving £5.62) – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, £34.50 (was: £46, saving £11.50) – buy here
High street favourite Boots has kicked off its Black Friday discounts early, with savings across everything from makeup to Christmas gifting.
Check out some of our top picks.
- MAC 5-Piece Limited Edition Makeup Star Gift Set: £39 (worth £98.50, saving £59.50) – buy here
- BaByliss Curl Secret 2667U: £60 (was £120, saving £60) – buy here
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml: £47 (was £75, saving £28) – buy here
- Shark STYLE iQ Hair Dryer & Styler HD120UK: £179.99 (was £199.99, saving £20) – buy here
- Oral-B iO4 White Electric Toothbrush Designed By Braun, £85 (was £240, save £155) – buy here
- Yankee Candle Gift Set, £26.50 (was £54, save £27.50) – buy here
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device, £299.99 (was £479.99, save £180) – buy here
Beauty Pie deals
Beauty Pie has slashed 50% off sitewide with the code BF50, you can take a look at our top picks from the sale here:
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid Lipopeptide Serum, £30 (was: £60) – buy here
- Super Healthy Skin Ultralight UVA/UVB SPF25, £17.50 (was: £35) – buy here
- Superdrops Brightening Niacinimide, £30 (was £60) – buy here
- Youthbomb 360 Radiance Concentrate, £92.50 (was: £185) – buy here
- Superdose Vitamin C Oxygen-Boosting Moisturizer, £25 (was: £50) – buy here
Save up to 50% on beauty devices, toothbrushes, and skincare products in the FOREO Black Friday bonanza. These are our favourites from the sale:
- FOREO IRIS Illuminating eye massager, £64.50 (was: £64.50, saving £64.50) – buy here
- FOREO BEAR facial massager, £195 (was: £279, saving £84) – buy here
- FOREO LUNA 3, £132 (was: £189, saving £57) – buy here
- ISSA 3 Toothbrush, £79.50 (was: £159, saving £79.50) – buy here
- FOREO Goodbye Acne Kit, £129 (was: £192.80, saving £63.80) – buy here
Sand & Sky deals
Australia’s favourite skincare brand, Sand & Sky, has slashed the prices of masks, serums, skincare sets, and more in their unmissable Black Friday sale.
- Tasmanian Spring Water Healthy Hydration Kit, £75.80 (was: £94.80, save 20%) – buy here
- Australian Pink Clay Perfect Skin Kit, £56.60 (was: £70.80, save 20%) – buy here
- Clear Skin Deluxe Kit, £67.20 (was: £86.60, save 25%) – buy here
- Australian Pink Clay Total Detox Kit, £101.80 (was: £145.50, save 30%) – buy here
- Detox and Glow Kit, £125 (was: £178.60, save 30%) – buy here
- Tasmanian Spring Water Splash Series Kit, £150.60 (was: £120.90, save 20%) – buy here
Get your nails on fleek from the comfort of your home while saving some serious cash with Mylee’s Black Friday sale.
- Mylee the full works complete gel polish kit, £103.99 (was: £129.99) – buy here
- Mylee base and top coat duo gel polish, £11.25 (was: £15) – buy here
- Mylee complete professional waxing kit, £44 (was: £55) – buy here
- Mylee sleigh it collection, £18.19 (was: £25.99) – buy here
Coco & Eve deals
Award-winning beauty brand Coco & Eve has slashed 50% off selected products in their Black Friday sale:
- Sunny Honey Bali Bronzing Foam, £18.30 (was: £25.90) – buy here
- Bali Bae Self Tan Set, £46.67 (was: £71.80) – buy here
- Microfibre Hair Towel Wrap, £9.95 (was: £19.90) – buy here
- Ultimate Pamper Bundle, £54.15 (was: £83.30) – buy here
Proto-Col has slashed the prices of some of their bestsellers in their Black Friday sale.
- The Eye Lift, £20.97 (was: £29.95) – buy here
- 125 days of collagen – The Ultimate Collection, £79.95 (was: £189.70) – buy here
- Moisturising Facial Gel, £16.17 (was: £26.95) – buy here
- Microdermabrasion, £17.97 (was: £32.95) – buy here
Cult Beauty deals
Save up to 50% on Dr Dennis Gross, NARS, Too Faced, Shiseido and a whole host of other premium brands in the Cult Beauty Black Friday sale.
- Cult Beauty Advent Calendar, £200 (save £30 and worth over £1000) – buy here
- Dr Dennis Gross DRX Spectralite Bodyware Pro, £215 (was: £430, save £215) – buy here
- St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Kit, £7 (was: £12, save £5) – buy here
- 111SKIN Exclusive Rose Quartz Exfoliating Mask, £69 (was: £115, save £46) – buy here
- Milk Makeup Colour Chalk, £10.40 (was: 16, save £5.60) – buy here
- Too Faced Kitty Likes To Scratch Mini Eyeshadow Palette, £14.30 (was: £22, save £7.70) – buy here
- Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting & Firming Cream Enriched, £19.50 (was: £30, save £10.50) – buy here
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare DRX Spectralite Eyecare Pro, £87.50 (was: £175, save £87.50) – buy here
Sephora UK deals
In the Sephora Black Friday savings there’s up to 50% off makeup, skincare, gift sets and fragance. Check out some of the best deals below.
- Gucci Bamboo For Her: £56.40 (was: £99, saving £42.60) – buy here
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum: £30 (was £40, saving £10) – buy here
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream: £35 (was £50, saving £15) – buy here
- Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning: £82.02 (was £102, saving £19.98) – buy here
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream: £57.85 (was £89, saving £31.15) – buy here
- Catwalk by Tigi Oatmeal & Honey Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner 2x750ml: £11.99 (was £31.50, saving £22.50) – buy here
- Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C 50ml: £44.15 (was £59, saving £14.85) – buy here
- AB Skin at the Disco Gift Set – Skincare and bodycare Gift Set: £55 (was £110, saving £55) – buy here
OG makeup brand MAC has now launched its 25% off sitewide for Black Friday for anyone wanting to stock up on makeup essentials. Here are our top picks:
- Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 foundation: £22.50 (was £30, saving £7.50) – buy here
- Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation: £22.50 (was £30, saving £7.50) – buy here
- Powder Blush: £16.80 (was £24, saving £7.20) – buy here
- TenderTalk Lip Balm: £12 (was £20, saving £8) – buy here
- The ‘BEST OF MAC’ Black Friday Kit: £59 (worth over £140) – buy here
- Iridescent Powder: £20.30 (was £29, saving £8.70) – buy here
- Dazzleshadow Extreme Eyeshadow: £9.25 (was £18.50, saving £9.25) – buy here
Beauty Bay deals
Online beauty mecca Beauty Bay has Black Friday deals with up to 50% off.
You can also get an extra 12% off on orders over £55 with the code EXTRA12, as well as 20% off Olaplex with the code OLAPLEX20 (and a FREE No.3 Hair Perfector when you spend over £50).
- 18 piece Eye and Face Brush Set: £37.50 (was £75, saving 50%) – shop here
- Anastasia Beverley Hills: £23.10 (was £33, saving 30%) – shop here
- Olaplex Bond Maintenance set: £92 (was £112, saving 15%) – shop here
- By BEAUTY BAY Earthy Midnight 42 Palette Duo: £24 (was £48, saving 50%) – shop here
- Fur Stubble Cream: £21 (was £42, saving 50%) – shop here
- Tan Luxe The Face and the Gradual Tan Duo: £22.50 (was £45, saving 50%) – shop here
Currentbody has up to 65% off for Black Friday and the savings include brands like Foreo and NuFace.
Here are some of out favourite discounts:
- Dermaflash Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser: £69 (was £99, saving £30) – buy here
- Clarisonic Mia Prima: £49 (was £89, saving £40) – buy here
- Silk’n FaceTite Skin Rejuvenating Solution: £105 (was £179, saving £74) – buy here
- NuFACE Mini Facial Toner: £105 (was £175, saving £70) – buy here
- Foreo Luna 3 Men: £129 (was £189, saving £60) – buy here
- Dr Arrivo Zeus II: £1280 (was £1610, saving £330) – buy here
- Braun Silk·expert Pro 5 IPL Hair Removal Device PL5257: £350 (was £659, saving £309) – buy here
- Clarisonic Mia Smart: £100 (was: £185, saving £85) – buy here
The Perfume Shop deals
Whether it’s gift sets or a new fragrance, beauty fans can find a great selection of Black Friday deals at The Perfume Shop.
They have a range of fragrances under £30, plus, if you sign up to the VIP Rewards Club, you’ll receive an extra 10% off all Black Friday perfume deals.
- Burberry Touch For Men: £24.99 (save £40.01) – buy here
- Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum for her: £39.99 (save £33.01) – buy here
- Euphoria For Women Eau de Parfum for her: £43.99 (save £30.01) – buy here
- Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette for her: £17.99 (save £42.01) – buy here
HUGO BOSS Boss Bottled Night Eau de Toilette for him: £42.00 (save £32.01) – buy here
- PACO RABANNE 1 Million Lucky: £47.50 (save £51) – buy here
GHD hasn’t officially launched Black Friday deals yet, but watch this space for more news.
Elsewhere there are already some early savings on ghd hair straighteners and styling tools on offer. Check out some of the best deals we have spotted so far.
- ghd Platinum+ White Straighteners from Harrods: £179.58 (was £219, saving £39.42) – buy here
- Curve Creative Curling Wand Gift Set from Just My Look: £134.10 (was £149, saving £14.90) – buy here
- ghd Gold Limited Edition Hair Straightener Fresh Lilac: £127.99 (was £179, saving £51.01) – buy here
- ghd Original Straightener: £95.20 (was: £119, saving £23.80) – buy here
High street hero, Superdrug, has launched its Black Friday sale , with up to 60% off fragrance, skincare, beauty and oral care.
We’ve picked out some unmissable discounts here.
- BaByliss Air Style 1000: £46.59 (was £69.99, saving £23.40) – buy here
- Magnitone GoBare! Mini Rechargeable Lady Shaver Pink: £16.49 (was £29.99, saving £13.50) – buy here
- Revolution The Vegan Everything Make Up Starter Kit: £20 (was £65, saving £45) – buy here
- Sanctuary Spa Signature Showstopper Gift Set: £25 (was £50, saving £25) – buy here
- Versace Crystal Noir, £32 (was £64, saving £32) – buy here
For the very best in male grooming, you can’t go wrong with Mankind: it stocks everything from Aveda to Zelens.
We’ve spied some Black Friday savings already. Check out our top picks below.
- LOOKFANTASTIC Beauty Chest 2022 (Worth Over £375): £75 (was £85, saving £10) – buy here
- Fudge Professional Xpander Foam 200ml: £11.20 (was £14, saving £2.80) – buy here
- Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner (2 x 1000ml): £72.25 (was £85, saving £12.75) – buy here
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Light/Medium Hold Hair Spray 300ml: £8 (was £10, saving £2) – buy here
Glossier is one of the beauty brands that continues to go viral on social media, whether it’s for its glow-inducing serums or its vibrant range of eye makeup. The Glossier Black Friday sale has now started, below are some of our top picks.
- The Makeup Set + Balm Dotcom: £46 (was £58, saving £12) – buy here
- Boy Brow + Balm Dotcom + Futuredew: £39 (was £48, saving £9) – buy here
- The Eye Uniform: £28 (was £31, saving £3) – buy here
- Lip Finish Trio: £36 (was £40, saving £4) – buy here
Space NK deals
Space NK is one of the homes of some of the most premium brands around, including the likes of Drunk Elephant, Biossance and many more. At the moment you can get 25% off bestselling brands in their Black Friday offers.
- Biossane Squalane Copper Peptide Rapid Plumping Serum: £39 (was £52, saving £13) – buy here
- Sisley-Parus Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream: £116.25 (was £155, saving £38.75) – buy here
- Olaplex Hair Repair Treatment Set: £45 (was £60, saving £15) – buy here
- Space NK Beauty Advent Calendar: £172 (was £215, saving £42) – buy here
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream: £47.25 (was £63, saving £15.75) – buy here
Molton Brown deals
It doesn’t get more luxury than Molton Brown products. So if you’re keen to save on gift sets for loved ones or a special treat for yourself, head over to the website where you can save 25% on everything for Black Friday.
- The Festive Limited Edition Christmas Hamper: (Worth £218) £150 (was £200, saving £50) – buy here
- Re-charge Black Pepper Travel Gift Set: £21 (was £28, saving £7) – buy here
- Floral & Spicy Body Care Gift Set: £48.75 (was £65, saving £16.25) – buy here
- Re-charge Black Pepper Aroma Reeds 150ml: £36 (was £48, saving £12) – buy here
- Re-charge Black Pepper Festive Bauble: £9 (was £12, saving £3) – buy here
Fenty Beauty deals
Shoppers who are big fans of singer Rihanna’s makeup brand, Fenty Beauty are in for a treat – with 25% off sitewide. You can shop the brand’s Black Friday offers here.
- Shimma N Ice Winter Conditioning Duo: £45 (was £59, saving £14) – buy here
- Fenty Glow Up Bestselling Besties: (Worth £55) £35 (was £46, saving £11) – buy here
- The Fenty Skin Body Vault: (Worth £105) £68 (was £91, saving £23) – buy here
- Fenty Skin Travel Size Startr Set: £24 (was £37, saving £13) – buy here
- Mini Skin Must Haves 5piece Face + Body Set: £31 (was £56, saving £25) – buy here
Charlotte Tilbury deals
Charlotte Tilbury is having its biggest Black Friday sale ever, where you can save up to 30% off everything sitewide. You’ll also be able to save the more you spend using the brands magic codes – shop the Black Friday range.
- Flawless Poreless Skin Secrets: £57.60 (was £72, saving £14.40) – buy here
- Bronzed Blushing Beauty Cheek Kit: £64.80 (was £81, saving £16.20) – buy here
- Pillow Talk Lipstick Duo: £41.60 (was £52, saving £10.40) – buy here
- Morning Mag Skin Kit: £139.50 (was £155, saving £15.50) – buy here
Revolution Beauty deals
Revolution Beauty has up to 50% off makeup and skincare for Black Friday. Shoppers can also get an extra 10% off already discounted items when they spend £30 or more, using code: EXTRA10
- Makeup Revolution You Are The Revolution 25 Day Advent Calendar 2022: £32 (was £45, saving £13) – buy here
- Revolution Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Night Cream: £5 (was £10, saving £5) – buy here
- Makeup Revolution Lash Pow Eye Duo Gift Set: £7.50 (was £15, saving £7.50) – buy here
- Makeup Revolution Soft Glamour Brush Set: £6 (was £20, saving £14) – buy here
- Revolution Skincare Hylaboost Multiweight Hyaluronic Serum: £5 (was £10, saving £5) – buy here
- Revolution Skincare X Sali Hughes Day Gift Set: £33.60 (was £42, saving £8.40) – buy here
More Beauty Black Friday Deals
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday falls on a different day each year, but it’s always on the Friday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the US.
This year, the famous retail event will take place on November 25.
You don’t need to live in the US to enjoy the bargains anymore – Black Friday is now a red letter day in the UK too.
As well as on the actual day itself, there are plenty of bargains to be had in the two weeks running up till the big day, with the discounts continuing on to Cyber Monday.
You can find out more about Black Friday and how to find great deals on the things you want to buy in our Black Friday explainer feature.
When is Cyber Monday 2022?
Cyber Monday falls on November 28 this year, and judging by past years, we should see plenty more exclusive deals and discounts following on from the Black Friday sale.
Most retailers taking part in Black Friday will offer Cyber Monday discounts too, so it’s worth keeping your eyes peeled for announcements over the weekend.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
Are beauty counters offering deals in-store for Black Friday?
Yes, most beauty counters should be making Black Friday deals available in store too.
Usually in store offers coincide with when they are available online, however brands and products with greater demand tend to sell out fast.
It is advisable to check for coveted items on sale both online and in stores to avoid missing out.
Does Cult Beauty do Black Friday?
Yes, Cult Beauty does take part in Black Friday, you can read our full Cult Beauty Black Friday guide here. Or shop the latest deals on the website here.
Does Beauty Bay do Black Friday?
Yes, Beauty Bay does Black Friday. Last year the e-tailer slashed 30% off almost everything, you can read our Beauty Bay Black Friday guide to find out what is happening in 2022. Or you can shop the latest sale deals online here.
Does MAC makeup do Black Friday?
Yes, MAC Cosmetics does have a Black Friday sale. Last year saw savings of up to 20% off brand favourites such as the Velvet Teddy lipstick and Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, as well as selected Christmas gift sets. Check out all the MAC makeup deals here.
Enjoyed our guide to the best Black Friday 2022 beauty deals? You might like to check out our round-up of the best Charlotte Tilbury Foundations (we tried every single one).
We’ve also got fantastic guides on the best anti-wrinkle creams, and the best fake tans.
Want to know more about what deals and sales to expect this November? Here’s everything you need to know about Black Friday 2022.