Plus ‘complimentary’ ₤ 2ish McVitie’s biscuits, ₤ 1ish Allinson’s bread & more that existing users can obtain too
Free food is my favourite type of food, and that can say no to totally free chocolate? With more people now choosing to do our grocery store online, many have actually battled to conserve as much without promo codes and also yellow sticker label deals. However, there’s a totally free cashback application which obtains you once a week supermarket discounts and free offers, whether you’re shopping in-store or on-line– and also to sweeten the offer, we’ve blagged a ‘totally free’ ₤ 2ish Lindt choc for new customers.
Certainly, you can still get physical discount coupons in magazines, through your door, online or somewhere else– examine our Grocery store coupons web page of what’s presently available– yet the numbers have dwindled, and also extreme couponing the method we made use of to do it disappears. A while ago, I asked the concern is cashback the new couponing? With the pandemic and also shift to online shopping in 2020, I can claim that of course, I believe it is.
Shopmium released in 2011 and works in a comparable means to other cashback apps/websites such as the more widely known Quidco ClickSnap or Topcashback Snap & Save. Getting cashback is a little bit much more complex than merely handing over a discount coupon for an instant discount at the time of acquisition– it’s typically more of a waiting game, as well as there’s always a risk it will not pay– see our full Cashback sites guide.
Exactly how to obtain the ‘cost-free’ Lindt chocolate bar
Comply with the steps listed below to get the ‘totally free’ Lindt choc, plus further down there are 3 other freebies for both brand-new as well as existing Shopmium users.
- Subscribe to the app with our blagged code. Download Shopmium from Google Play or the Apple App Shop and join. Then use the code MSE to obtain the ‘free’ Lindt chocolate deal contributed to your account immediately. See below for step-by-step directions on just how to do this, with screenshots.
- Acquire an eligible Lindt item in-store or on the internet. Within 15 days of adding the code, you’ll need to purchase among the three eligible Lindt Excellence 100g delicious chocolate bar flavours– ‘added luscious milk’, ‘70% cocoa dark’, or ‘dark a touch of sea salt’– within 15 days of subscribing. You can buy it from ANY shop– they were ₤ 2ish at most shops we inspected (max cashback is ₤ 2.40). Check the size as well as flavour of the item. If you’re shopping in a shop you can use the Shopmium application to check the barcode to make sure you’ve got the best one.
- Obtain and also maintain your invoice, after that take a photo to post. Make sure you obtain a published invoice in store, or with your delivery/click and also gather order if you shop online. To get the cashback, you require to photo the receipt and upload it in the application by picking the piggy bank button and after that ‘Demand My Cashback’. You’ll likewise be able to make use of a picture of your online order if you shopped online. As long as you went shopping within 15 days of including the code, you’ll have an extra three days hereafter to post your receipt, however I recommend doing it as quickly as you can so you don’t forget.
- Keep the product packaging so you can check the barcode. You’ll also need to scan the barcode when you post your invoice for Shopmium to examine you have actually purchased the best size/flavour of product.
- Get your cashback automatically. With several apps, you need to literally request your cashback once it gets over a specific quantity. If you set up your payment technique in your Shopmium application profile, your cashback will certainly be paid immediately into your PayPal or savings account, whichever you select. When Shopmium verifies your cashback, it needs to be with you in 48 hours for PayPal, or 72 hrs for bank transfer. Shopmium informed me the entire process should not take longer than 5 days.
Note: You might get an email telling you that you just have 8 days to retrieve your deal. This is not strictly true, as after 8 days Shopmium will certainly send a pointer e-mail stating that your offer has been ‘prolonged’ by another seven days to a total of 15 days. It does this so people do not forget to redeem their deal.