FORT LEE, Virginia – The New Year brings a new look and feel to the Department of Defense Agency’s (DeCA) January 16-29 sales flyer, encouraging customers to find even better ways to save on fresh produce, meat, and everything in between. provide to
Customers can also save even more on already low retail prices by becoming a Savvy Shopper. For more information, see the Savvy Shopper Sales Flyer.
The recipe for DeCA’s “Thinking Outside the Box” (TOTB) during the period is tomato soup and cheese toast. Thinking Outside the Box recipes are nutritionist-approved and provide a quick and economical solution to home-cooked meals. Customers can save even more on the items mentioned in these recipes.
Commissary customers can continue their journey to savings with Pathway to Savings – “Instant Savings and Buy One, Get One (BOGO) Free” deals and Commissary Rewards Card digital coupons. Customers can save over $145 through these deals. More digital coupons are available at https://shop.commissaries.com/digital-coupons. The path to savings “BOGO Free” cannot be used at overseas stores. However, international customers can enjoy immediate savings by visiting stores for specific selections and prices.
Customers can now download a mobile app to access DeCA’s website program. For example, Commissary CLICK2GO online payments, curbside pickup, digital coupons, sales flyers, nutritionist-approved recipes, and much more. The mobile app can be downloaded for free from Google Play and the iOS app store.
Other savings opportunities include the following promotions:
• “New year, new start.” Customers can visit MyMilitarySavings.com/contests for the chance to win one of five Commissary Gift Cards. Visit MMSGiveaways.com to review the Official Rules. Entry is limited to once per person.
• “Nature Made $1,000 Commissary Gift Card Giveaway.” 20 winners will be selected to win a $50 Commissary Gift Card. Visit https://familymedia.com/naturemade/ to participate.
• P&G We stand together. Receive a $25 Commissary Gift Card with a $75 purchase of participating P&G merchandise between January 2nd and 29th. Customer must submit receipts online at her PGWeStandTogether.com or by mail to P&G We Stand Together Rebate Program, PO Box 125, Heyworth, Illinois, 61745. Entries must be submitted or postmarked by him by February 6, 2023.
• “Educational Boxtop”. General Mills is giving customers the opportunity to save money while supporting local schools through the “Box Tops for Education” promotion. Browse store displays and great coupons from brands participating in General Mills. This campaign runs throughout the year.
In Hawaii, there are four concession stands where authorized patrons can shop.
- Marine Corps Base Hawaii Kaneohe
- Pearl Harbor (NEX)
- Schofield Barracks
About Deca: Defense Commissary Agency operates a global commissary chain that provides groceries to military personnel, retirees and their families in a safe and secure shopping environment. Concession stands offer military benefits, saving authorized patrons thousands of dollars annually when compared to similar products at commercial retailers. A fee is included, which covers the cost of building new kiosks and modernizing existing kiosks. A core component of military family support and an important part of military pay and benefits, the commissary contributes to the preparation of families, enhances the quality of life for the American military and their families, and promotes the best and brightest men. Helps recruit and retain women. Country.