To complete the Atomgrad Raid, you will need to obtain a Raid Code. Here’s everything you and your team need to do to get the raid code and complete the mission.
The first thing you need is a squad to play with. There is no matchmaking and cannot be completed by one person.
With your squad ready, here’s everything you need to do to secure your raid code and complete the Atomgrad raid.
How to find the first raid code in MW2 Atomgrad Raid
All codes for MW2 Atomgrad Raid are randomly generated and cannot be found online. Thankfully, we have the best way to quickly find it in-game by following these steps:
It’s important to get the raid mission first before you leave. Otherwise, you will lose access to the MW2 Season 1 Atomgrad Raid.
Once you have a raid mission and a full squad, follow these steps to get all the raid codes you need in Modern Warfare 2.
- Enter the Cipher Room and you will see four interesting objects inside.
- The first is the code request box on the left side of the room. This will show you the current code you need to crack.
- The second is a group of four televisions in the center of the room, allowing the player to see different cameras from their surroundings.
- The third is the computer used to enter raid codes on the right side of the room.
- The fourth and final object is a red button that opens the door to a room with two televisions.
- another player must press and hold the red button Open the door and allow the player to pass through.
- Here, each player should be assigned a different role.
- One player is responsible for monitoring the first group of cameras on TV.
- The second player observes the camera of the second TV group behind the red button door.
- A third player is responsible for deciphering and entering the code.
- Once all players have a role, both players responsible for the camera need access to the feed.
- As you visit each feed, click on different channels until the code appears on your screen.
- The code appears as a whiteboard with 6 Russian letters and numbers separated into 2 lines.
- Russian letters on top. The bottom row has numbers.
- Once both players have fully verified their code, the next step can begin.
- Players who want to crack the code should look at the code request box and see the code displayed there.
- Each symbol/letter in this code is directly associated with one of the codes the camera player is displaying.
- Once you have that code, you’ll need to describe the characters to the camera player.
- The camera player must match the described code with one of the characters/symbols on the screen.
- Once the camera player finds a match, it should read back the number under that code. Use this method to get the full 3-digit code.
- Once the code player has obtained all three digits, the code must be entered into the computer.
- This completes the first piece of code. Once that code is entered, the new cipher will pop up in the code request box.
- To get the full Raid Code in Modern Warfare 2, you need to enter 3 codes.
- The following two codes also have dummy symbols. It shows up in the code request box, but not in the camera code.
- Three numbers are all you need to get the full code to enter.
After doing this three times, you need to get back into the water. Two massive metal doors begin to open.
How to easily navigate underwater tunnels in Atomgrad Raid
To easily navigate underwater tunnels in the Atomgrad Raid, you’ll need to pick up an oxygen tank and pass it between players while avoiding the scattered tripwires.
Players must navigate this underwater maze carefully, as if the player with the oxygen tank is tripwired and killed, the remaining two players may die from lack of oxygen.
- Once you enter the correct code and the huge metal door opens, you’ll need to get your hands on the oxygen tank on the left side of the tunnel.
- Grab an oxygen tank and dive underwater to go through tunnels.
- Underwater, make sure all your team members are circling an oxygen tank and using it to keep everyone alive.
- Eventually you will reach an area with a large hole in the ground. This is where you need to head next.
- This area is tricky as there is a tripwire near the entrance to the pit. Make sure the first passing player doesn’t have an oxygen tank.
- If they accidentally cause an explosion and die, the oxygen tank will respawn first.
- This means that the other two players will die from lack of oxygen.
- Go through the tunnel and reach a safe area that saves your progress. If you die somewhere further back, you will respawn in this area.
- Return to the water and follow the arrows. They will lead you to a lit-up area where you can surface and find a generator.
- There are a few things to note in this area.
- A generator powers the room.
- Underwater, the player can find a button that lifts the door to the next area.
- This is where players must work together to access the next stage.
- Assign different roles to each player.
- Player #1 heads underwater with an oxygen tank and waits for the door to open.
- Player #2 faces the water and operates the buttons in the room on the left.
- Player #3 starts the generator and powers it up.
- Have player #3 start the generator and have player #2 press the button to open the door.
- Player #1 and Player #3 walk through the door while it is open.
- Remember to alternate oxygen tanks between the two players.
- When both players are done, have one of the players find the button on the left. After finding the button, let player #2 control the generator again.
- Once the generator is activated, have player #1 or #3 operate the button. The door will open again and Player #2 will be able to walk through it.
- After loading up your gear, you’ll need to fight off enemies through a series of tunnels.
- There are two Juggernauts in this area that need to be defeated. So be prepared for a tough battle.
- Clear the tunnel and fight off the first Juggernaut. Eventually you come across another red button that opens the locked door at the end of the tunnel.
- Activate this button when you’re ready to fight off the second Juggernaut. In this room you can get even more equipment and a Riot Shield.
- Once you’ve grabbed everything, head into a room with a hole that leads underground.
- At the end of the vent you will come across a room slightly filled with water. Push through this area until you come across an ammo supply box.
This is the final area of the raid and where you have to enter the second raid code in the Atomgrad raid.
How to find the second raid code in MW2 Atomgrad Raid
Players must crack and enter a second raid code to fight off enemy soldiers in three locations.
This is the final part of the Atomgrad Raid and requires all players to hold their own while communicating with each other to enter all three ciphers.
- After resupplying from the ammo box, follow the path to the right. Eventually you’ll come across another Juggernaut that you’ll need to defeat.
- Eventually, you will see a path leading to the red room. Clean up the room with your teammates.
- Then, as a squad, rotate through the rooms until you reach the blue room. There is another Juggernaut in this room, so prepare to fight.
- Picking up a Riot Shield can distract one player and drain its health for the other.
- After clearing out all the enemies, you should keep an eye out for some interesting objects.
- In the center of the room is a code request box and code entry device similar to the first room.
- The blue and red rooms have a cipher similar to the camera in the first area where you enter the code.
- You have to follow a similar system as we did in the first room.
- Player #1 must be near the code request box and code entry device.
- Player #2 must be in the blue room.
- Player #3 must be in the red room.
- Direct players #2 and #3 to each room. Both have consoles that need to be activated. When both are activated, the sequence will appear on the wall. This is what your code needs.
- Now, if possible, we want player #1 to read the cipher, and players #2 and #3 to read the corresponding numbers.
- I have a timer so I have a limited amount of time to do this.
- Players must do this while fighting enemies in their respective areas.
- Once all three codes are cracked, the door will slowly open. Players must guard the code request box while this is happening.