- NATURALLY SOURCED: Harvested, grown and sourced locally with the highest level of competence from growers in the United States, Brazil, India and Vietnam.
- SIMPLE TO COOK: Simply add the rice to cold water and prepare on the stovetop. It is suggested to bring the water to a boil, cover, and cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes
- TERRIFIC TASTING: Long and fluffy grain, naturally aromatic and also scrumptious when mixed in with newly sautéed vegetables like broccoli, bell peppers and white onions.
- EASY TO SERVE: Whether it’s the primary element or served as an easy side meal, Jasmine rice makes the best complement to your chicken, fish, steak, or vegetarian entrees.
- HEALTHFUL: Our Jasmine rice is vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, and non-fat.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post includes affiliate links.