Iberia Jasmine Rice provides a fragrant aroma, fluffy, light texture and nutty flavor. With larger grains, it can be prepared like any other white rice, and it has a slightly sticky quality. It can be used for pilafs, with beans and vegetables, as a side or main dish. Right now, score the Iberia Jasmine Rice, 5 lbs Long Grain Naturally Fragrant Enriched Jasmine Rice, White for only $3.99!
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Harvested, grown and sourced locally with the highest level of expertise from growers in the United States, Brazil, India and Vietnam.
- EASY TO COOK: Simply add the rice to cold water and prepare on the stovetop. It is recommended to bring the water to a boil, cover, and cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes
- GREAT TASTING: Long and fluffy grain, naturally aromatic and also delicious when mixed in with freshly sautéed vegetables like broccoli, bell peppers and white onions.
- EASY TO SERVE: Whether it’s the main component or served as a simple side dish, Jasmine rice makes the perfect complement to your chicken, fish, steak, or vegetarian entrees.
- HEALTHFUL: Our Jasmine rice is vegan, non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, kosher, and non-fat.
Remember, Amazon prices can change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links.