Starting Monday at 7pm ET, Walmart will be offering a huge Black Friday deal online.
Additionally, Walmart will launch Black Friday deals in-store at 6am on Wednesday, November 9th.
However, Walmart+ Early Access for members gives you a head start by winning deals from 12:00 PM ET to 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 7th.
The ultimate coupon seller and deal hunter, Rosie, posted a TikTok reviewing about eight products shoppers can find online.
The Chicago native, who uses citycouponmom on TikTok, wasn’t sure about all the deals offered.
Below are some of the items Rosie said can be found online starting Monday.
walmart online deals
For TV watchers, the TCL 55-inch with Smart Roku features will retail for $188, she said.
It’s currently on sale at Walmart for $278, so it’s a pretty good deal.
That’s a savings of over 30%.
Next up is the Keurig K-Express Essentials, available starting November for just $35.
It was originally $55, so that’s a little over 35% off.
She also confirmed that the Hoover MAXLife vacuum will sell for $59 online after its original price of $119.
This means shoppers can save up to 50% on this purchase.
Other notable deals include:
- Gourmia Digital Air Fryer – $38
- Furberware Pot and Pan Set – $35
- Hoverstar Hoverboard $80
- Wood Fire Pit – $30
- Ceramic Cookware – $49
- Apple AirPods Pro – $159
Best Early Black Friday Deals for 2022
BLACK Friday (November 25th) is fast approaching and dozens of retailers have already started trading. We’ve picked out some of the best offers and listed them below:
* Earn Affiliate Income When You Click This Box Out Link
Here are some of our favorite early Black Friday deals we’ve found so far.
- Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen), $159 (Walmart Early Access) – Buy Here
- Shark EZ Robot Vacuum, $258 (Walmart Early Access) – Buy Here
- Kiehl’s Bestseller, Buy One Get One Free – Shop Here
- 60% off Audible membership for 4 months – sign up here
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K, $24.98 (Walmart Early Access) – Buy Here
- 32 Degrees Women’s Down Jacket, $49.99 (save $105) – Shop Here
- Hisense 43″ 4K UHD LED XClass Smart TV, $198 (save $97) – Buy Here
- Massage Gaming Chair with Footrest, $169.99 (Save $160) – Buy Here
- Our Place Always Pan, $115 (save $30) – Shop Here
- 2020 Macbook Air, 256 GB, $899 ($100 off) – Buy Here
We have compiled more top offers and information here:
black friday deals on day schedule
Holiday shoppers can look forward to lots of great deals throughout November.
Here’s the full event schedule:
- November 7th: Online Deal at 7pm ET, Continues in Stores through November 9th
- Walmart+ Early Access will run from 12:00 PM ET to 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 7th
- November 14th: Online Deal at 7pm ET, Continues in Stores through November 16th
- Walmart+ Early Access will run from 12:00 PM ET to 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 14th
- November 21: 7pm ET online sale continues in stores through November 25th
- Walmart+ Early Access will run from 12:00 PM ET to 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 21st.
- November 28th: cyber monday
Additionally, the company has more deals in electronics, home goods, toys, apparel, and other Walmart exclusives.
Customers can win top brands like Apple, Dyson, LEGO, LOL Surprise and more!
Additionally, the company has multiple quick and easy ways for customers to shop.
This includes pickup and delivery for all Black Friday items and over 240,000 items across stores, curbside pickup, 2-hour express delivery, and free next day or 2-day delivery on online orders. increase.
The Sun reveals Walmart clearance tricks that can save you over 50 percent, including a $119 Air Fryer for $59.
Plus, we’ll show you how Walmart shoppers can get early access to Black Friday sales, but you need to act now to get the bigger discounts.