There’s no better time to stock up on your favorite beauty staples than the start of a new season. With fall in full swing, your skin can probably consume moisture. Or maybe you want to refresh your makeup kit with fall-inspired lipsticks and warm-toned bronzers. Whatever it is, now’s your chance to get it at a discounted price.
Amazon’s annual Holiday Beauty Haul is back. largelyThe sale officially starts next week on October 24th and runs through November 6th. During the event, you can find deep discounts on thousands of serums, creams, blushes, lipsticks, hot hair tools and more from your favorite brands. pumping? Don’t wait until October 24th. That’s because Amazon’s Secret Outlet storefront features a number of skincare and makeup essentials with up to 52% off.
Below you’ll find skincare products from top brands such as Origins and Avlon, as well as makeup products from drugstore royalty Revlon, Rimmel and Maybelline for sale. There are also great discounts on hot hair tools and masks from Conair, Chi and more.
A collagen-infused facial cream is recommended to give your skin the moisture it needs. This popular anti-aging moisturizer from DHC brightens skin with vitamin C and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles thanks to ingredients like collagen, rapeseed oil and jojoba oil. But if you’re looking for an entire skincare kit, the brand also sells this essential set that comes with cleansing oil, bar soap, toner, and moisturizer.
If you’re looking for facial therapy, consider this silicone face cleanser from Finishing Touch. The rechargeable skin care tool massages the facial cleanser in 4 speed modes for a deep, spa-like cleanse. However, this pick retails for just $12, so you don’t have to spend that spa price.
skin care deals
Need to stock up on your makeup options? Lots of deals for face, eyes and lips with up to 49% off. With over 15,100 5-star ratings, L’Oreal’s wildly popular long-wear foundation powder is slashed to just $13 and up to 44% off this super easy-to-apply Rimmel concealer set.
But if you want a pop of color on your lips, pick this lip balm from Revlon. Plus, you can use this Smashbox eyeshadow his palette with all the neutrals you need, including browns, light pinks, and greys, to make your eyes sparkle for your next holiday get-together.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, $13 (was $16)
- Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Balm, $5 (previously $10)
- EcoTools Limited Edition Ready, Set, Glow Makeup Brush Set, $9 (previously $15)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Concealer, $6 (previously $11)
- Physician’s Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearl, $12 (previously $16)
- Maybelline New York Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder, $6 (previously $9)
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner, $14 (was $15)
- Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette, $22 (previously $29)
- Covergirl Clean Fresh Cooling Glow Highlighter Stick, $6 (previously $12)
- Revlon ColorStay Eyebrow Kit, $11 (previously $13)
For big family gatherings this season, you might want to change up your hair a bit.Hair curlers are definitely making a comeback. Because they give you that effortless blowout look and Conair’s steam hot rollers provide curlers that steam your hair so your strands have a bouncy look and the set is his 49% off is. However, if you want a pin straight, consider this Chi hair straightener that protects your hair with ceramic plates and goes up to 425 degrees with a zip.
And when it’s time to wash your hair, there are several shampoos on the market, including argan oil from Ogx and this bedhead pick designed for treated hair. Helps get rid of frizz and manage gorgeous curls. Up to 27% off.
Best deals on hair care and tools
- Conair InfinityPro Gentle Curl Steam Roller, $28 (previously $55)
- Chi The Sparkler Flat Iron, $120 (previously $175)
- Ogx Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo, $7 (previously $8)
- BlondMe Cool Blondes Neutralizing Mask, $17 (was $25)
- Chi Aloe Vera Detangling Conditioner, $16 (was $21)
- Jamaican black castor oil extra virgin jojoba oil, $8 (was $11)
- Gold N Hot Professional Styling Comb, $24 (previously $48)
- Conair Diamond Infused Ceramic Smoothing Hot Brush, $30 (previously $60)
- Tigi Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Shampoo, $13 (previously $29)
- Got2b Fresh It Up Dry Shampoo, $8 (was $10)