We all know the importance of a balanced diet to keep us healthy. We all strive to have all the required nutrients and vitamins our body needs, but let’s get real we don’t eat healthy all the time. This makes us prone to vitamin deficiencies which in return makes our immune system weak.
Now we can’t risk falling sick in the middle of a pandemic and risk our lives. So the best way to make sure you don’t fall ill is to build your immunity by taking supplements along with a healthy diet and exercise. Here is a list of supplements which will aid your immunity and keep you healthy during the coronavirus pandemic. All the supplements are high in zinc, calcium, vitamin D, Vitamin C, folate and magnesium.
These are just added supplements which need to be taken along with a proper diet, exercise, and adequate sleep.
You need to continue following the set rules for keeping safe from Coronavirus like social distancing and hygiene practices.
The tablets are USP Grade L-Ascorbic Acid in the strength of 1000mg. The tablets are suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. Available in two strengths and counts.
Get these from iHerb for $2.00 for a 60 count bottle and Save 50%.
2. Vitamin D-3 as we all are stuck indoors without our daily dose of sunlight.
Vitamin D-3 soft gel supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid soft gel form to make your bones stronger. Available in potency 2000IU.
Get these 120 softgels from iHerb for $4.55 and Save 10%.
3. Zinc Supplements as antioxidants to help support the immune system.
Each tablet contains 50mg zinc with no added sugar, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavours. These are available in 60 counts and 110 count bottles.
Get these from iHerb for $2.00 for a 60 count bottle and Save 8%.
4. Calcium & Magnesium, with Vitamin D-3 and Zinc all, packed in one soft gel for a perfect balanced minerals intake to make you stronger and healthier.
Helps support strong bones and teeth, as well as healthy enzymatic activity.
Get these softgels from iHerb for $16.78 for 240 counts and Save 8%
5. Iron Double-Strength Tablets to increase your haemoglobin a molecule that transports oxygen to the cells of the body and myoglobin, which binds oxygen used in muscle tissues.
Iron also helps with built immunity and energy production.
Get these tablets from iHerb for $9.00.
6. Vitamin C Crystals in the form of powder which can be easily mixed with any liquid.
This is a great way to consume Vitamin C in case you don’t like to swallow tablets. Fine Ascorbic Acid dissolves more readily in liquids than regular crystalline ascorbic acid and helps with collagen development and also helps to absorb folic acid and iron.
Get this from iHerb for $9.00.
7. B-Complex Capsules to keep your body’s nerve and blood cells healthy.
Vitamin B-12 deficiency is common in people who don’t consume meat and poultry products which makes it important for them to take these supplements. These vegetarian capsules will help combat Vitamin -B12 deficiency.
Get these from iHerb for $9.20.
8. Folate or Folic Acid tablets are generally taken during pregnancy but these are also essential to support the health of red blood cells and helps support a healthy nervous system.
These vegetarian tablets are gluten, wheat and dairy-free which make them suitable for Vegans.
Get these from iHerb for $10.87 for a bottle of 250 tablets.
9. Magnesium to help keep calm our nervous system and reduce stress during these trying times.
Magnesium also eases sleep problems which are generally elevated due to stress. These tablets contain no added preservatives and recommended for adults.
Get these from iHerb for $2.06.
10. Vitamin D3 with Fish Gelatin Softgels to replenish your daily dose of Vitamin D your missing out by not venturing into the sunlight.
As the only source of Vitamin D is sunshine it’s important we replenish these with some added supplements. Vitamin D is essential as it helps absorb calcium which is important for our overall health.
Get these from iHerb for $13.00 and Save 10%.
We are not claiming any health issues regarding any supplements. Always check with a medical professional before starting any new supplements/product for your health.