With the influx of shoppers on Black Friday, Target announced the following discounts for the occasion.
The retailer announced that the deal will begin on Sunday, November 29th and run through December 5th.
Additionally, on Cyber Monday, the company will host a “first-ever limited-time digital flash sale,” giving guests “the chance to win dozens of items at the lowest prices of the season.”
The sale concludes the month of discounts offered by Target. This is because Black Friday deals are distributed throughout the month by the deadline.
While the Cyber Week sale is online, Target is offering 10% off all in-store and online purchases for Target Circle members from December 1st to December 12th .
Here are some Cyber Week deals.
November 29th to December 5th
- Up to 50% off electronics
- Beats Studio Headphones – $174.99 ($175 off)
- 65″ Element 4k RokuTV for $279.99 ($120 off)
- 30% off select accessories and apparel
- Up to 50% off select rugs, furniture and window items.
- 25% off select beauty and cosmetics.
- Extra 15% off small kitchen appliances and floor care products (November 30th only).
- Extra 15% off winter clothing (November 30th only).
- Buy 2, get 1 free with Disney toys.
- Up to 40% off select LEGO products.
- Deals of the day (listed below)
flash sale deals
Only available for a limited time on November 30th
- iRobot 695 for $274.99 ($75 off 8am to 12pm)
- 50% off 2 Nordic Ware Aluminum Cookie Sheets (8am-12pm)
- 30% off select KitchenAid cutlery sets (8am-noon)
- 50% Off Select Bob Sweep Floor Care Items (Noon-4pm)
- 30% off select fire pits (noon-4pm)
- $50 Off Margaritaville Blender (Noon-4pm)