Tired of paying full price at Walmart? Look no further as we found ways to save big on retail giants.
influencer breather coupon queen On TikTok, I shared the secret to buying $100 worth of products for just $31 at Walmart. By using coupon apps like Ibotta, Bree was able to significantly reduce prices on Walmart products and get cash back for her.
Read on to find out how to recreate this amazing savings!
- Sign up Get a free account with coupon apps like Ibotta, Coupons.com, Swagbucks, Fetch, and more.
- seek Get the best deals at a Walmart store near you in the app.
- add item Choose store branded items over big name brands to save up to 30%.
- use the offer Discount found in the coupon app at checkout.
- upload Send your receipts to the app to earn cashback.
Bree is 70% savings On your Walmart shopping trip using a combination of coupons app. Here are some of her great deals she found.
- Grad’s Trash Bag: $2.92 each
- Craft mayonnaise: 87 cents
- Olive oil mayonnaise: 87 cents
- Finish Power Dishwasher Detergent: $3.52
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser: $1.62 each
- Arm & Hammer Deep Clean Stain Remover: $1.49
- Vitafusion Women’s Gummies Vitamins: Free (usually $11.88)
- MultiVites Vitamins: freedom
- Zerby’s Melatonin Supplements: $1.98
- U by Kotex Pads: basically free
- Head & Shoulder Shampoo: 47 cents each
- Olay Moisturizer: 10 cents
All in all, these prices totaled $31 for $101 worth of product.
Other ways to save at Walmart:
In addition to using coupon apps, here are some tips for saving money at Walmart.
- Save up to 30% when you buy store branded items over name brands.
- Sign up for loyalty app programs that often offer better deals and discounts than coupon sites.
You can also save big on your next shopping trip to Walmart by following the steps above and combining deals from multiple coupon apps. Don’t miss it.
what are your thoughts
Have you ever used coupon apps to save money at Walmart or other retailers? What are your top tips for saving money while shopping?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!