New Year’s Day this year is Sunday, January 1st.
Walmart is a favorite among shoppers for bargains and discounted grocery shopping, but can you shop for bargains on New Year’s Day (January 1, 2023)?
Will Walmart be open on New Year’s Day 2023?
Walmart opens on New Year’s Day. Open from 6am to 11pm
Many locations should still be open during normal business hours on January 2nd. Shoppers should check with their local store for specific hours.
Do you have any deals for New Year’s Day 2023?
After looking around the internet, I found that the following retailers are offering specials on New Year’s Day.
- Walmart’s year-end clearance sale saves up to 50% on toys, tech and more
- Amazon’s ‘New Year’ Sale With Price Cuts On Essentials Sitewide
- Up to 60% Off Home Goods in Wayfair’s ‘End of the Year’ Sale
- Discounts on Samsung TVs, Galaxy smartphones and consumer electronics
- Kate Spade’s ‘end of season’ sale offers an extra 50% off handbags and more
- Our Place’s ‘Buy!’ 2022 Sale Takes 30% Off Always Pans And Other Discounted Cookware
Related articles on retail and shopping:
Family entertainment center opens second store in New Jersey
Dave’s Hot Chicken just opened its first location in New Jersey. Here is our review.
Red Lobster closes its last store in this NJ county
Our journalism needs your support.SUBSCRIBE TODAY NJ.com.
Contact Christopher Burch at: firstname.lastname@example.orgFollow him on Twitter. @Chris Burch 856. seek NJ.com on facebookAny tips? tell me. nj.com/tip